Level 1 DISC Accreditation
Learn how to successfully overcome HR and people issues quickly. Become trained in the most intelligent DISC assessment.
Who is the level 1 course suited to?
Our Extended DISC Level One Practitioner Accreditation, provides businesses with real-world solutions for understanding and addressing behavioural differences in the workplace to get the best out of your workforce. An understanding of the different behavioural styles leads to more productive communication, teamwork, and minimises conflict.
Our Level One Extended DISC Accreditation is designed for business consultants and coaches whose clients are frustrated with the challenges of workplace behaviour and its effect on productivity, motivation and the wellbeing of staff and the broader organisation.
DISC training is also practical for HR professionals who are concerned about improving staff culture to increase employee retention and decrease training and recruitment costs.
Our Level One DISC assessment training workshop gets HR Professionals and Consultants up and running with DISC in just one day. The Practitioner Accreditation is a comprehensive and interactive full-day training. We explore using DISC in the workplace and the four primary behavioural styles, looking closely at:
- The background of Extended DISC®
- Strengths and development areas of the DISC profiles
- How to motivate people and spot when they are under stress
- How to communicate with people in the way most comfortable to them
- Best practices and ethical considerations when administering DISC Assessments
- The ability to debrief an individual behavioural assessment using the Extended DISC Profiles, Flexibility Diamonds and Special Cases
We also teach you to use our online cloud-based platform FinxSc onfidently. With a FinxS Account, you are in control of administering DISC assessments and can obtain additional insights for no extra cost.
The DISC certification program is for consultants starting their journey with DISC to seasoned professionals with a deep understanding of workplace assessments. Some of the typical attendees are:
- Human Resources Professionals
- People and Capability Managers
- Learning and Development Professionals
- Recruitment Managers
How long is the DISC Accreditation training?
The Level One Extended DISC In-house and Public Workshops are an interactive and practical full-day course focusing on DISC assessment training. The course runs for 7 hours and includes morning tea and lunch breaks.
Our virtual course runs over two days and covers the same content as the public and in-house workshops. The two sessions are 3.5-hours and include a couple of short breaks for food and drink.
The first section of the course covers the background of the DISC theory and an overview of the four DISC behavioural styles. We usually allow 120 minutes for this section which includes a video introduction to each DISC style and group discussion.
We build a solid foundation of the four primary DISC styles and discuss their pressure points, stressors and fears of the DISC styles. Learn to pinpoint motivators and de-motivators. Understand how people are motivated, approach tasks and goals, experience stress and are likely to communicate. These attributes help to identify if an individual is working against their natural style, using more energy to perform specific tasks, or experiencing stress from the work environment. This section is crucial for managers to help spot when their employees are operating under a significant amount of stress. We allocate 30 minutes to cover this section.
A large portion of the afternoon focuses on debriefing the Extended DISC reports, analysing the differences between Natural and Adjusted profiles, spotting patterns in the DISC profiles and tips when debriefing reports.
The last part of the day covers statistics in the Global populations, some best practice guidelines when administering DISC assessments, and ethical considerations. We discuss some leadership considerations for the range of DISC profiles and also trends observed in the population over the last 20 years.
Why should we take the Level One DISC Accreditation course?
You will be trained and qualified by the one of the few authorised Extended DISC Master Distributor and Trainer in the country. Our experienced trainers equip you with techniques that will help you build high performing teams and create a recurring revenue stream quickly.
Furthermore, through our DISC assessment training learn how to spot underlying emotions seen in graphs through the ten special cases. We explain how the special cases may impact a respondent in the workplace and what structures you can put in place to minimise the effects of underlying emotions. You will also learn why businesses commonly apply Extended DISC profiling in the workplace and how easy the FinxS platform is to use in administering reports for yourself or a client.
You will gain:
- A complimentary Extended DISC Assessment
- An internationally recognised qualification in the world’s most advanced psychometric system
- A DISC certification for life – it does not expire!
- A User Guide Manual – full with simple step-by-step instructions to navigate the FinxS Online Platform
- Unlimited access to our VIP Area at no additional cost with hundreds of video tutorials and presentations
- Value-added tools to optimise individual, team and organisational performance
- Marketing material to help you sell DISC assessments to add value to your offering
We support you with excellent phone and email customer service with speedy response times to help you get the most out of FinxS and Extended DISC.
How is the training delivered?
Training is available online via video conference software or at a public venue. We also travel if required to provide training from the comfort of your own office.
- The public DISC certification is a comprehensive full-day training session. Experience the facilitation of our expert trainers and learn from other participants.
- A public course provides you with direct access to the trainer and the opportunity to interact with other HR experts and consultants in various industries.
- Do you have an HR team looking to become trained in Extended DISC? It may be more beneficial for us to come to you and run an in-house session.
- We travel to your office or host an online certification where it is not possible to travel. The in-house option provides the opportunity to tailor the training to your exact needs.
- A DISC training online certification consists of two, 3-hour sessions over video conference software. They are live collaborative sessions with our Extended DISC Facilitators.
- Our online DISC training program is a popular choice for those who cannot travel due to Covid-19 restrictions or those who enjoy the convenience of a live, interactive format.